About the DAO
- ViciNFT will mint all NFTs used in the campaign and distribute all funds in the Pet Community Fund (PCF).
- ViciNFT will screen all qualifying nominated animal rescue organizations, animal shelters and adoption agencies for accuracy before distributing donation proceeds.
- ViciNFT holds the right to disqualify any nominated animal rescue organization, animal shelter or adoption agency if it does not meet the requirements in the terms of service.
- General Liability / Indemnification – ViciNFT & the Pet Community Fund DAO are not responsible for any liabilities that result from a contractor’s acts in the course of the agreement.
- The top 10 qualified nominated and winning animal rescue organizations will be listed on the petcommunityfund.io website and may be promoted on ViciNFT social media and related accounts.
- Animal rescue organizations may voluntarily opt out by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org to opt out of the campaign.
- If an animal rescue organization opts out, donation proceeds for those NFTs will remain in the Pet Community Fund until the next DAO vote.
- Nominations or votes containing language deemed to harass, abuse, or harm another party will be automatically disqualified, and NFT donation proceeds will go into the Pet Community Fund.
- Each Pet Community Fund NFT purchase enables a DAO vote.
- Pet Community Fund DAO voting dates are determined when net donation proceeds reach $50,000. The DAO will then have seven days to submit a vote on which qualified nominated animal rescue organization they think most deserves support.
- When the PCF reaches $50,000, the DAO will vote on which animal rescue organization will receive the PCF Fund.
- Upcoming DAO voting date windows will be viewable on DAO members’ dynamic NFTs.
- Pet Community Fund DAO campaign end date is Dec 31, 2024, at which time the DAO will vote on a final winning animal rescue organization with the remaining donation proceeds.
Animal Rescue Organization Eligibility
- Animal rescue organizations must state what they will use winning donation proceeds for, i.e., operating costs, payroll, equipment, etc., before accepting donation proceeds.
- For every 50 nominations and NFTs sold, an animal rescue organization will receive $1,000 in donation proceeds from the Pet Community Fund DAO.
- Animal rescue organizations must receive at least 50 nominations to be eligible to receive donation proceeds.
- If an animal rescue organization does not receive at least 50 nominations by the end of the campaign, donations proceeds from those NFTs will remain in the Pet Community Fund for DAO distribution vote.
- For every 50 nominations, the organization will receive $1,000 from the Pet Community Fund.
- 50% of net proceeds go into the Pet Community Fund (PCF) controlled by the community.
- Distribution phase – eligible animal rescue organizations will get paid directly via (wire, check, or bank transfer) within seven days of the DAO vote.
- When the PCF reaches $50,000, the community will vote on how the PCF will get distributed. Pet Community Fund Distributions are as follows: PCF: 50%, Nominations: 20%, Humane Society: 10% ,SPCA: 10%, Pawboost: 10%.
- Net proceeds are defined as gross proceeds minus credit card transaction fees and taxes where applicable.
- Any donation proceeds not collected by a winning animal rescue organization will stay in the Pet Community Fund to provide financial assistance to those determined by the Pet Community Fund DAO.